Wednesday, April 23, 2008
“Sexism in English”:
I found this story was very interesting. It is very true and pretty sad how society looks at things. Even though society is becoming a little more open minded, it is still quite sexist. According to the text, women are passive and men are Active. I don’t agree with this. I think women and men are equal in the ability to work and be active. Many women as well as men have equal jobs and work in the same place. It also states that women are sexy and men are successful, in which I also don’t agree with. I know many women who are just as successful or even more successful then men. There are also many men who are models. This shows that women and men are equal it’s just how society looks at it and twists it around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment